How can I open the CD-ROM in my preferred browser?
The CD-ROM opens by default in Internet Explorer. To open the CD-ROM in your preferred browser, open the browser. From the browser's File menu, choose Open File. In the Open File dialog box, select Start Atlas.html on the CD-ROM, and click Open.
Which browsers are suitable for viewing the CD-ROM?
With the exception of versions 3 and 4 of Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer, all browsers are suitable for viewing the CD-ROM. If you experience a problem viewing the CD-ROM in your browser, please contact us.
Clicking the Show Key button makes the Show Key/Hide Key buttons disappear or inactivates these buttons.
From Internet Explorer's View menu, select Text Size > Larger.
The Search function does not work.
The Show Key button is broken.
- Choose Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Local intranet icon.
- Click the Default level button or move the slider to Medium.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Choose Preferences from the Edit menu.
- Double-click Advanced in the Preferences dialog box.
- Select Scripts & Plugins.
- Click OK.
- Click the browser's Refresh button to reload the page of the histology CD-ROM that you were viewing.
© 2004 Texas Histopages. All rights reserved.